• We have clear signage in place, including social distancing signage & directional signage.
• When you enter there will be a Hand sanitiser at the door, Sanitiser stations throughout the pub and on each table.
• We will have a reduced capacity allowance inside & outside to adhere with social distancing.
• Cash option will be available, but you are encouraged to use contactless where possible.
• Staff will be wiping all touch surfaces regularly
• All tables and chairs will be sanitized between sittings.
• The toilets will be inspected every 30 minutes & all touch surfaces will be sanitised. The toilet doors will be propped open to minimise contact points.
• We have a new APP and QR Codes so that you can order & pay directly at the table.
We are now accepting online bookings Click Here To Book
1. We have a 10-minute grace period. Please call us if you are running later than 10 minutes after your booked time.
2. Your table will be booked for a 2-hour period, should you require longer then you will need to book multiple time slots.
3. Maximum table sizes bookable are for 8 people.
4. Please note our food service times if you are wanting to dine are -
Monday – Friday 12pm-3pm & 6pm-9pm
5. We welcome table requests, but these are not guaranteed.
6. Dogs are allowed in the pub but must be kept on a lead.
7. Should you not observe our social distancing measures you will be told to leave, and no refunds will be given.