We are now operating under Tier 2 Restrictions which means only people from the same household and support bubbles can mix indoors.
If you wish to meet with friends and family that are not in the same household then the rule of six applies outside. Therefore, a group of up to six can meet outside.
We can only serve you alcohol with a substantial meal and we have ensured with our new menu and extended kitchen opening times that we can cater and offer something for everyone.
We will also be serving hot beverages and cakes every day from 9am.
Our priority remains the Health & Safety of our customers and staff. We are constantly working hard to provide a welcoming, safe environment for our customers and staff. We have been Approved by the Safe to Trade scheme operated by Shield Safety, who have independently verified we are COVID-19 compliant, here are the measures we have in place to give you the confidence to visit our pub and let you know what to expect;
• On arrival you will be asked to sanitise before entering and seated at a table.
• We are not allowed to serve you at the bar. We offer table service only.
• We ask you to remain seated at your table unless you are visiting the toilet.
• Face Masks must be worn when not seated at your table
• Table bookings of more than six are not allowed and groups cannot mix.
• We have a new APP and QR Codes so that you can order & pay directly at the table. Alternatively we have sanitised menu's and staff that can take your order.
• To assist with Track & Trace we will take your contact details and keep for up to 21 days
• We ask that social distancing is adhered to
• Zero Tolerance - For the protection of customers and staff,
we may ask you to leave the premises if guidelines are not adhered
and no refunds will be given.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BE ABLE TO WELCOME YOU BACK TO OUR FAMILY PUB