Following the new government guidelines we will be opening our outdoor areas for Food & Drink from Monday 12th April at 11am.
• On arrival you will be asked to sanitise before entering and seated at a table.
• We are not allowed to serve you at the bar. We offer table service only.
• We ask you to remain seated at your table unless you are visiting the toilet.
• Face Masks must be worn when not seated at your table
• Table bookings of more than six are not allowed and groups cannot mix.
• We have a new APP and QR Codes so that you can order & pay directly at the table. Alternatively we have sanitised menu's and staff that can take your order.
• To assist with Track & Trace we will take your contact details and keep for up to 21 days
• We ask that social distancing is adhered to
• Zero Tolerance - For the protection of customers and staff,
we may ask you to leave the premises if guidelines are not adhered
and no refunds will be given.
WE THANK YOU FOR YOUR CO-OPERATION AND WE ARE DELIGHTED TO BE ABLE TO WELCOME YOU BACK TO OUR FAMILY PUB